Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Sing a song about fucking

Now, those who know me will tell you I am no prude. Nope, not me, I like talking about things dirty, lascivious or smutty. That said, I am most displeased with the band calling itself....Morningwood. I even dislike their URL, which is Morningwood Rocks? Oh really? It rocks? According to whom? Not people who wake up at 6AM to active children I tell you. One of the last things I want to think about is Morningwood. I suppose we can have more band names about sexual misfortune. I look forward to bands like Whiskeydick, Cameltoe and Smegma.

4 comments:

Brack said...

If Morningwood strikes in the wee hours, it can lead to a case of sleepfucking, which is a mighty bizarre experience. One minute you're dreaming about purple dachshunds bouncing on trampolines, and the next thing you know you're balls-deep. So choose your bedmates wisely.

Tripp said...

Man, if you had written this post, the proper titlewould have been "I only get my rocks off while I'm dreamin'"

Remind me not to sleep in the same bed as you, unless of course you provide sleepreach arounds as well.

John Mitchell said...

Wow, that would a helluva way to conceive that "oops" extra child. Sometimes I'm thankful I'm not breeding.

Tripp said...

Yep, Brack you should wear a raincoat before you go to bed, methinks. It's like a mouthguard for horny sleepers.