Wednesday, November 16, 2005

But I'm afraid to say that you're not one of them

As I have told you, Matt is attempting to sell more tunes via podcasts and other new media marketing techniques. Apparently, one of his tunes is listed on BitterSlut's break up song list. Can't you see the person who made the list madly typing long into the night with a bottle of Beam and two packs of Marlboro Reds?

BitterSlut is a pretty sweet name for a site. I suspected it was for people feeling remorse over making the beast with two backs one too many times, but in truth it is about broken relationships, so it is bummer city.

1 comment:

Bitterslut said...

It was "many" bottles of Jack and packs of Lucky Strikes... but, yes, it is true. For some reason, during those many late nights, songs like Matt's seemed to find me. And his song helped me develop bitterslut.com!