Monday, April 24, 2006

I can't believe what you're saying to me

I am none too pleased with this Guardian article. It associates the wonderfully amusing Modern Drunkard with the appalling I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell. The Modern Drunkard pokes fun at America's sometimes Puritanical approach to alcohol and has nifty period graphics and amusing, tongue in cheek stories about people who drink. Tucker Max, author of the other "book" on the other hand is a self professed asshole*. He's the guy who upon first sight you realize is in dire need of a beat down. You recall them from college and you hated them then, and I bet you still do. And people are giving this guy money to hear him brag about being such a dickface? Ridiculous.

*He also has a website, but I'm not going to tell you what it is. So there.

No comments: