Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Joe Man is Back

Here is a blog about all things Trader Joe's. I've been fortunate to have a Trader Joe's in every town in which I have lived since 94. My old stomping grounds is getting one later this year, but it is going to be in Newport News. That's a little odd. They tend to go to suburbs, but also towards the wealthier and/or trendier parts of a region. Maybe Newport News has gone all gonzo since I left, but I figured Colley Avenue would be the place for Trader Joe's in 757. Note to Norfolkians, the Naro is showing Jesus is Magic this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad News , VA is making a play to be THE spot to do yr shopping in Hampton Roads, T. The Jefferson Ave. corridor has changed a lot even in the last year. I'm crossing my fingers that there'll be a Chipotle there soon.
N.

Tripp said...

Oh man, after you get your carnitas+corn salsa you can go over to Trader Joe's and get some sesame covered cashews. This will become a weekly pilgrimage.

Tripp said...

I think the divider is just cutting it off. I can see it my gmail at least. funny article.