Friday, June 16, 2006

mmm good

There is a Trader Joe's fan site out there and it has a extensive product reviews. Here is one with widely ranged opinions, the chili spiced mango. The sesame almond nuts are beyond good. I have to say I think that Trader Joe's gnocchi are flat out nasty, stay far far away. It tastes like wheat flavored bubble gum, I feel a little ill thinking about it. Maybe I screwed them up, but I am not going back there.

If it wasn't such a bad idea, I could eat the ginger, almond and cashew cereal for every meal. For a few days at least. OK, sometimes when the family is away I have it for two meals, but then I have something healthier for dinner. Melissa prefers the granny apple. Anyway lots of cool crap on this site.

Totally unrelated, but Donovan Hall has a beer podcast which should be enjoyable to the many drinkers I know.

No comments: