Monday, September 05, 2005

Random chocolate

Maybe it's the candy embargo, but I got thinking about chocolate-covered cashews. I recommend Goods. Doesn't look like much, but they are tasty. Maybe I will stop there during my cross country trek, but I think it may be too far south. It is probably good that the TJ's chocolate cashews aren't that great as my willpower is not that strong. In any case I plan to acquire many regional treats, including Valomilks, along the drive. I may even break the sugar soda embargo to try Ale 8 One.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate cashews aren't so compelling to me. Dark chocolate covered toasted almonds. This is what blows me away. The toastiness and saltiness of the almond is so... toasty and salty. Next to the rich dark chocolate - the perfect marriage.

I think it's no secret I'll be expecting one Valomilk upon your arrival. I tried the Cup of Gold on my drive up to Seattle last weekend and it was TERRIBLE. Really bad. Bad milk chocolate with just the tiniest squirt of liquid marshmallow inside. Weak. I should have listened.

Anonymous said...

Oh - That wasn't meant to be an anonymous or clandestine comment. If you didn't already figure it out, it was me...

jo

Tripp said...

Yep, Cup of Gold is pretty weak. I put it up their with the Mallow Cup or whatever that other thing is.

I know I am on the hook for a Valomilk.