Sunday, April 01, 2007

It ain't as easy as it looks, coming up with all those hooks

I haven't looked in awhile, but I am pleased to see that the full video of Big Audio Dynamite's Medicine Show is available online. Note ex-bandmates of the Clash including Joe Strummer have roles as cops (and are gunned down by Mick Jones). John Lydon makes a brief appearance in the gun battle as well. While that is my fave B.A.D. video, my top song has to be Looking For A Song.

Nerd World is talking about the top ten nerd songs. Like one of the commentators, I am amazed that In My Garage is not on the list.

Oh man, this new cover of Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before makes me want to cry. If you require a aural palate cleanser, listen to the original. Or you could completely switch gears and listen to Megadeth.

No comments: