Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Two videos

Check the R rated trailer for Knocked Up, by the director for 40 Year Old Virgin. Looks like it will be pretty funny.

I was looking for a video of Beulah's indie rock classic Silver Lining and I found this video of a dude dancing to the song. No foolin', I wish more people would dance like this at indie rock shows. All those nodding heads and tapping feet get a little boring. I feel self-conscious. FYI, there is a scary moment in the video where it appears the dancer is about to get sexy with himself. I assure you this is not the case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What exactly possesses someone to film themselves dancing and then post it up to YouTube for people to mock?

I so don't get it.

Love that he didn't even re-film it to remove the belt issue or dog stealing his thunder.

Cool song though!