Wednesday, May 06, 2009

And I'm all out of bubble gum

Steve send this Flickr image list of Republicans in clown makeup. He compared it to the clown monster from It, which is sure to generate nightmares. I am going to start seeing Cheney in my storm sewers. Looking at it again I'm reminded of the classic John Carpenter film They Live, which argues that our society has been made materialistic and anti-intellectual by a bunch of aliens. Watch Rowdy Roddy Piper as he learns what is really going on in the world.

2 comments:

Citizen Reader said...

Okay, those images at Flickr are capital-C CREEPY. Although the sewer does seem like Cheney's natural habitat.

I now must see this movie.

Tripp said...

Yes, this one is well worth a watch. Would have been better in the Bush years, but still quite good.