Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Why oh why Interpol?

The people in my office don't care for Interpol. Philistines, I mutter, as they natter on about their faves. Maybe it is because they have seen this creepy video for the Heinrich Maneuver. It doesn't have nightmare-inducing puppets like the video for Evil, but the expressions on the people's faces and the wierd time disjoint just make me thing of wrongness.

While we are on the subject of the nattily dressed lads from NYC, why don't we listen to a cover of NYC by REM?

2 comments:

Brack said...

Our Love To Admire is solid. The Scale and No I In Threesome are my current faves. Were I to be able to catch the show at the Norva, these two joints may elicit from me a "woot!" with a double-goat-throw.

Tripp said...

I am heading out of town tomorrow and that one is a must have for the road. I will attempt to not goat throw as I listen on the plane.