Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I've got the dungeon master's guide, I've got a 12-sided die

A few George R R Martin items:

All nerds ( and many closeted nerds) know that Feast for Crows is coming out this Fall. What I did not know is that the Brits are getting it nearly a month earlier! So if you don't mind spending a few extra bucks, your nerd lust might be sated all the sooner.

There is some online quest game being promoted in which you find hidden people on the Web and send in the links. Sounded somewhat interesting until I saw that the grand prize consists of things prized only by full-kickin' nerds. For example "A commemorative coin inspired by the fictional works of George R. R. Martin from Shire Post Mint." Come on, who wants that?

I swear I don't, really.

Gordon is really actually pissed about the splitting of the book into two sections. I'm just happy to have it, any one else care?

No comments: