Monday, December 28, 2009

Mixed

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas weekend. Mine was relaxing, although festive. The egg nog finally came out last night and it was a delight. Thanks to some generally lackluster reading, I changed my book selection approach in the past few weeks. I have been reading books chosen more because I felt like i should read them rather than any desire to read them.. This has been all well and good, but I am focusing on reading the many books I already own. It has made a difference in the excitement already.

Anyway, here are a pair of interesting links.

Chris Hayes went to China and wrote a sobering report about it.

I enjoyed this video, which shows what English sounds like to those that can't understand it.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I would have the song from that video stuck in my head all day if I could actually repeat the lyrics.